AT&T Universal Card Login: You can log in to your AT&T Universal Card Login account to view a statement, make a payment or manage your account online. Click the “Login Here” button to make a payment online. Below you will find bill pay information, such as the customer service number for credit cards, billing phone number, and payment address. AT&T, an international telecommunications company that provides internet, telephone, and television packages and services to millions of customers, is also an international telecommunications provider. AT&T offers a variety of competitive credit cards that are available for both personal and business purposes. This guide lists the most popular AT&T cards, along with payment information and card details to make payments. Scroll down for free credit updates.
How Do I Pay My AT&T Universal Card?
Online Pay :
AT&T offers an online account service that allows you to manage your account online and make payments online. For more information, please visitAT&T Universal Click the button below to make a credit card payment.Log in, sign up, view your statement, manage your account online, or log out. You can make online payments via bank transfer, check, or direct debit. Citigroup issues the AT&T credit cards.
Pay by phone:
The AT&T credit card payment phone number is 1-877-288-4555.
You can pay by mail:
AT&T Universal Card, P.O. Box 183037, Columbus, OH 43218-3037. Box 183037 Columbus, OH 43218-3037. Your AT&T account number must be included on the check. You will find your account number on your statement. It is important that your AT&T payment be received AT&T within the timeframe stated on your statement.
AT&T Credit Card Customer Support
AT&T’s credit card customer support number is 1-877-288-4555 Contact us. Contact Technical Assistance 1-866-422-3091. You can find the contact page for all customer service inquiries.
When you look at benefits, you will notice that the more you spend the more you can save. Account-holders can enjoy a 10% discount for up to 12 months on eligible AT&T purchases, and a 5% discount thereafter.
UniversalCard.com allows you to sign in with two cards. AT&T Universal Savings Platinum and Universal Savings and Rewards cards. You will want to compare the options, particularly the balance transfer section. You can find more information on the card comparison in the resource section at the bottom of the page.
The Thank You Rewards program offers 10,000 bonus points, but it is only available for the second card. Both types include online services, which include a summary of your account, bill pay statements, and paperless statements. You can also receive account alerts via email to your address. This article explains more about how this affects your AT&T Universal Card login.
At&t universal credit card rewards
AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards:
- This card offers benefits and rewards for AT&T customers who use other AT&T services.
- You get 10% off your first year’s purchase of eligible products and services.
- 5% is available after the second year.
- Every year, you can save up to $350 The Thank You Rewards Scheme is also available.
- The APR on purchases is 15.99%.
- This may vary depending on the Prime Rate.
- Balance transfers for 12 months (4-month transfer window), 0%, normal transfer APR 15.99%.
- Cash advance APR 25.24%.
- Late payment fee $35 and penalty APRs for late payments or returns up to 29.99%
AT&T Universal Business Rewards Card:
- This card allows you to earn points on business purchases, such as travel and gasoline.
- Depending on the purchase, you may earn 5 to 3 points for every $1 spent. For 6 months, 0% initial discount on all purchases
- Regular purchases 14.24% APR variable. Cash advances 21.99% APR Prime Rate can affect APR and may vary.
- Balance transfers and advances have a transaction fee of 3% or $5.
- You can pay a late fee of $15, $29, or $39 depending on the amount of your balance.
|Office site: AT&T Universal Card Login|
|Related Posts :letgo.onl|