BankWest Debit Card Activation
BankWest South Dakota offers three easy and simple options for BankWest Debit Cardholders to activate their card. If you’re a BankWest Debit Card Member and want to activate your card, you can either choose one of the options online or by phone. You will need a computer or mobile device that can connect to the internet, or a phone capable of receiving text messages, to activate your BankWest Physical Debit card.
How to Activate BankWest Debit Card Online
Customers can use their BankWest digital debit cards even before they receive the physical ones by mail. However, users must activate their BankWest Debit Card after they receive it by mail. Within 5 to 7 business days, the card will be delivered to you.
You can activate your BankWest Debit Card online if you are one of these cardholders. To get an activation code, make sure your mobile is registered with BankWest Online Banking before you begin.
- Go to the official BankWest South Dakota website at https://www.bankwest-sd.bank/
- Click the “Log in” button in the upper right corner of your homepage.
- To enter your password, fill out the Online Banking Login ID form and click on the “LOGIN” button.
- Forgot password? Reset it by entering your login ID. If you are a brand new user, sign up for Online Banking and provide the necessary account verification details. Log in.
- After logging into your BankWest Online Banking account, click on the “Self Service” option. Next, click on the “Manage My Cards” link in the left-hand corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select the card that you wish to activate.
- Enter the Card Expiry Date on your BankWest Debit Card’s front.
- A PIN must contain at least 4 numeric characters. You should not give out a number that someone else can guess.
- Enter the PIN again and click on the “activate card” button to confirm.
- To receive a code by text to your mobile, click the “SMS me Now” button.
- In the space provided on the page, enter the 6-digit number found in the SMS’s last line. After a specified time, the code will expire so make sure to use it immediately.
- Click the “Confirm” button.
How to Activate BankWest Debit Card by Mobile App
You can also activate your BankWest Debit Card via the BankWest mobile banking application. You can find the app on both the App Store and Google Play for Android and Apple devices, respectively. You will need to activate the app.
- Open the BankWest Mobile Banking app on your phone
- Tap the “Cards” button in the upper middle.
- Select your card from the list at the top of the screen
- Tap “Activate” in the “MANAGE CARD” section and choose “Yes” to make sure your new card arrives.
- Continue by submitting the card expiry date in the “MM/YY format”.
- You can set a 4-digit card PIN. It should not be based upon your birth date or name.
- To confirm, enter the new PIN again.
- To confirm your identity, tap on “Get SMS Code”.
- Tap “CONFIRM”, then “Done”.
How to Activate BankWest Debit Card by Phone
Users without access to BankWest Online Banking or Mobile Banking App can activate their debit card via phone. You can dial the below number and follow the prompts to activate your debit card.
BankWest Debit Card activation Phone Number1300 796 844
More Info about BankWest Debit Card
- BankWest ATM Debit Card is available for free when you open a BankWest checking account. The card can be used at any BankWest ATM, Advantage Network machine, or for other surcharge-free transactions
- SecureLOCK Equip app allows you to control when, how, and where your BankWest debit cards are used. You can also keep the protection
- You don’t need to do anything if your BankWest debit card is about to expire. BankWest will issue a new card to you 30 days before your old one expires.
- To ensure future payments, BankWest Debit Mastercard holders will need to change the expiry date by contacting a direct debit authority. You don’t need to do anything if you have a regular debit card that does not include Mastercard or any other logo.
- Additional cardholders cannot use the card until the primary card user activates it.
BankWest South Dakota eBanking Center Phone Number: (800) 253-0362
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
420 S. Pierre St.
Pierre, SD 57501
hope you may enjoy our post regarding the Cheesecake Factory Menu, If you have the type of query with our guideline then you can post a comment below a comment.
So will reply to you with a solution as soon as possible.