- 1 www.hrblock.com | H&R Emerald Card Activation
- 2 H&R Emerald Card Activation Overview
- 3 How to Activate Emerald Card
- 4 How to Use Your PIN
- 5 Emerald Card Activation Phone Number
- 6 Emerald Card Login Guide | H&R Block Emerald Card Login
- 7 How to Check Your Balance
- 8 How to Reload Emerald Card
- 9 Customer Service
- 10 Reference Link
- 11 H&R Emerald Card FAQ
www.hrblock.com | H&R Emerald Card Activation
H&R Emerald Card activation is required to get started with purchases. H&R Block issues the Emerald Card. This is a prepaid MasterCard that can be used at many destinations.
H&R Block deposits the tax refund amount due to its clients. Your Emerald Card will automatically be activated once the tax refund amount has been loaded onto it.
H&R Emerald Card Activation Overview
H&R Block Emerald Card can be activated online at www.hrblock.com If you own the card, you can activate it online and by calling the number.
You can choose any one of the activation options for your credit card and then proceed with the activation process.
However, if a card has been sent to the user via mail, they will need to activate it by phone or using any other method.
How to Activate Emerald Card
- Have you just received your Emerald Card by mail? You must have had a great time. To get tax refunds or other benefits, you must activate the card. You can get started by visiting the H&R Block website [www.hrblock.com].
- You will now need to click on the “Emerald Card Services” section.
- The activation number will be listed there. Call 1-866-353-1266 to get the activation number.
- You can activate your Emerald Card within minutes by confirming the confirmation.
How to Use Your PIN
You will need your Emerald Card PIN (Personal Information Number) to activate, access and use your account. Your PIN allows you to withdraw cash from ATMs (provided it is located in the U.S.A) or other Point-of-Scale devices that have the Mastercard acceptance marking and allow for the use of pins.
Remember your PIN, and don’t reveal it to anyone. You should never write your PIN on the card, nor keep it near it. If you think someone has gained access, inform the company immediately.
|Related Searches: MyVanilla Debit Card|
Emerald Card Activation Phone Number
The Emerald Card doesn’t offer an online activation portal, as we discussed above. You can activate your card at the H&R Office upon receipt of the expected refund amount, or by phone.
It is easy to activate your Emerald Card using a smartphone. To activate your Emerald Card, the user must dial 1-866-353-1266. Once connected, the user will need to enter the card details, such as cardholder’s name, 3 digit pin and cardholder’s name.
After activation, you will receive a confirmation message.
Emerald Card Login Guide | H&R Block Emerald Card Login
- To log in you should go to the login homepage of the Emerald Card [www.hrblock.com/bank/lp/emeraldcard-login].
- Copy the URL to your web browser. Sign in’ section will appear as shown below.
- Enter your username and password, then click the green “Sign in” button.
How to Check Your Balance
Once your account and Emerald card are set up, you can start using them. Log in to the MyBlock app to view your balance or perform any other action. You can view past transactions and pay bills with the MyBlock app.
How to Reload Emerald Card
To reload your Emerald Card, you can visit any Walmart, Dollar General, and other authorized locations. To locate an Emerald Card Reload Location near you, the user can use the MyBlock mobile App.
These steps will help you to provide customer service:
- Go to the official site of the emerald. Then, search.
- Scroll down to “Customer help and support” in the footer of the official page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
H&R Emerald Card FAQ
✔ How do I use the Emerald card?
➤ The Emerald Prepaid MasterCard is valid at all ATMs that accept Mastercard, Maestro, or Cirrus brand marks. There may be a $3 withdrawal fee at certain ATMs. You can access money at an ATM to obtain cash whenever you need it.
✔ How do I get a replacement Emerald card?
➤ 1-866-353-1266 is the number to call if you need a replacement, Emerald Card.
✔ What time are refunds deposited?
➤ About 90% of taxpayers will get their refunds within 21 days of the date their tax return was accepted. Most people receive their refunds within 10-14 business days. The IRS will normally send your payment to the bank within 1-3 days.