It really gets hard to talk to a real person or customer service representative when you dial Verizon Wireless Customer Service Phone Numbers.
The user has to wait sometimes for like 5 to 10 minutes or even more to talk to live or person at Verizon or customer representative, and then there is no surety that you will be able to speak to a live person. So, this post will help you get connected or speak to a live person at Verizon.
Hurry? Talk to Live Person at Verizon
- Call Verizon Customer Service Phone Number at 800-922-0204.
- Once the customer service automated call to start speaking on the phone, press 0 (zero).
- Then auto prompts service on the phone will ask you the reason for calling, press 0 (zero) again.
- Once done, you will be asked to enter your PID. PID is the four-digit number you set up on Verizon’s website.
- You will get your call transferred to a real person at Verizon and you can talk to them now.
Speak to a Live Person at Verizon
1-800-922-0204 is the Verizon Wireless Customer Service Phone Number where the customers can call and talk to a person or the customer representative. You can also dial *611 if you are Verizon Wireless users and want to connect to the customer service.
So, if you wished to talk to a live person then you just have to pick up the phone, choose the right number to dial, dial the Verizon Phone Number, follow the above steps and talk to the real person where you can share your issues and solve them.
Verizon Wireless Customer Service
|Verizon Customer Service||1-800-922-0204|
|Verizon Prepaid Customer Service||1-888-294-6804|
|Verizon National Accessibility Number||1-888-262-1999|
|Verizon Sales-Consumer Customer Service||1-800-225-5499|
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Hours
Monday to Friday- From 7 AM to 9 PM (local time)
Saturday & Sunday- From 8 AM to 9 PM (local time)
Verizon Customer Service additional help
Still now sure for “How do I speak to a Live Person at Verizon? Share your issues below and we will resolve your issues to make you able to talk to a live person at Verizon Wireless as soon as possible here. To know more about Verizon Wireless Customer Service or additional help, comment below and get your issues resolved here at letgo.onl.