On looking at perks and benefits offered to employees and associates, it literally feels like The Home Depot is one of the highly recommended places to get employed in the retail industry. Now, if you have been working at The Home Depot retail company, this article will help you get all the details and information about LiveTheOrangeLife Login and The Home Depot Employee Benefits at once.
- 1 Live The Orange Life Benefits
- 2 Also More Post Here :
- 3 LiveTheOrangeLife Login
- 4 Home Depot Employee Benefits Login HelpDesk
Live The Orange Life Benefits
LiveTheOrangeLife is a unique portal, specially introduced for the employees, associates, and authorized personnel of the Home Depot retail company. The Home Depot retail company considers its employees as one of the primary assets and hence, the company has been offering several services to the employees that can make employees’ lives easy and comfortable.
Several features and benefits are covered under a single portal of the Home Depot Employee Login Portal. A wide range of perks and benefits, including health benefits to 401K plans, have been combined under one roof.
To access your The Home Depot Employee HR account, myTHDhr Login, click here.
The followings are the different benefits and advantages covered under LiveTheOrangeLife Benefits Portal;
The Home Depot Associate Benefits
- Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
The Home Depot Retiree Benefits
- FutureBuilder 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Direct Deposit and Bank Incentives
- Spending Account
The Home Depot Time-Off Benefits
- Personal / Sick Days
- Leave of Absence (including Military Leaves)
- Jury Duty
- Bereavement Days
The Home Depot Group Benefits
- Legal Services Plan
- Auto / Homeowner Insurance
- Veterinary Insurance
The Home Depot Employee Life Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Team Depot Volunteer Events
- Matching Gift Program
- CARE/Solutions for Life
- Adoption Assistance
- METDesk – Special Needs Dependents Assistance
- Associate Discounts
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Tax Preparation Discount Program
- Back-up Dependent Care
The employees and associates must have login credentials to log into their online accounts. You must register first to log in to an online account. Follow the procedure below to log into your online account.
- To observe and access your benefits portal account, visit the
- Now, click the option available as Employee Benefits.
- Enter the required USER ID and Password in the required fields.
- Recheck the details you have entered, submit the details, and you will be directed straight to your employee benefits account.
Forgot Live The Orange Life Login Password?
If you have forgotten your login password then you probably should not worry. Just follow the simple prompts below and get your password recovered now.
- Visit the Home Depot Employee Benefits Login portal online at
- Locate and click the option available as “Forgot Login Password?“
- Enter the Last 4 Digits of SSN and Birth Date.
- Answer simple questions and recover your password instantly.
Home Depot Employee Benefits Login HelpDesk
My THD HR Helpline–
- 1.866 myTHDHR
My home Depot Benefits Center
- Live Chat: Mon-Fri 9am – 11pm (EST)
Home Depot Orange Life Benefits Login Security Tips-
- The employees and associates must check if the internet connection is secured before logging in.
- Also, one must not share their login details with anonymous.
- Employees should probably update their passwords after a certain time.
- Please keep the practice of logging out after having your session.
The employees and associates who are still unable to access their LiveTheOrangeLife login accounts can simply contact any of the above helpdesk numbers. If not, just comment your Home Depot Employee Benefits Login issues below and get online assistance from us here.