Navy Credit Card Payment: Old Navy is a popular shopping destination because of its affordable prices and over 1,000 stores in the United States. There are also branded credit cards available that provide generous rewards.
Old navy credit card login offers two types of credit cards that are eligible for Old Navy Reward. The Old Navy Visa credit cards and the Old Navy credit cards. The Old Navy Visa credit can be used at Old Navy as well as any merchant that accepts Visa. The gap is the only place that accepts the Old Navy credit card payment.
The Old Navy Visa credit cards are accepted everywhere Visa payments are accepted. Both cards allow cardholders to earn points and redeem them for cash rewards.
- 1 How Can I Pay My Old Navy Credit Card?
- 2 Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online
- 2.1 Make a Payment Without Logging Into Your Old Navy Credit Card Account
- 2.2 Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment by Mail
- 2.3 Do you want to make payment with an Old Navy Credit card by Phone
- 2.4 Take a look atOld Navy Credit Cards PaymentThe App
- 2.5 Can You Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment in the Store?
- 2.6 How to handle a late payment on an Old Navy credit card
Old Navy gives cardholders the ability to pay online through their online portal or via the Old Navy credit card application. You also have the option to pay Old Navy by mail or phone for your Old Navy Visa credit card.
Before making your first online payment, register for online access. To begin the process, you will need to provide your account number as well as your ZIP code. Here’s how you can make a payment after you have registered your account.
- Go to the Old Navy cardholder account services login page and log in with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and the ABA routing number ready to pay your bill.
- From the “Payments” menu, click on “Make a payment”.
- Follow these steps to make your payment.
- At the top of the Old Navy cardholder account services login page, click “Pay as Guest.”
- Your full card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your billing ZIP Code are required.
- Follow the prompts to make the payment.
You will need a money order or a check to make Old Navy credit card payments by mail. Send the payment with your account number and check to the address below.
For Old Navy store cards, mail to:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
For Old Navy Visa cards, mail to:
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
Synchrony Bank also accepts Old Navy credit cards payments over the phone. To make a payment or transfer to a representative, call 866-450-5195. You may be charged a fee for completing payment via telephone or live assistance.
The store’s app allows you to pay your Old Navy credit cards account. The Old Navy App is available for download from Google Play or App Store. Pay your bill by going to the Wallet Section.
No, you cannot make in-store Old Navy credit card payments. Stores also do not provide envelopes and other assistance for making credit card payments.
You can use any of the Old Navy bill pay options to make a late payment. You must pay your bill within 23 days of the end of each billing cycle. To avoid paying a late fee, the minimum payment must be received by 5 p.m. ET on the due date shown on your statement. After 5 p.m., payments will not be processed until the next day.
Late fees of $29 and $40 will be charged for late payments. However, the late fees will not exceed the minimum payment due.