- 1 RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online Access
- 2 RushCard Prepaid Visa Debit Card Features & Benefits
- 3 How to Apply Rush Card Prepaid Visa Card Online
- 4 RushCard Prepaid Visa Plans & Fees
- 5 How to Activate RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online
- 6 Access your RushCard Online Account Access
- 7 Contact Information
- 8 FAQ
RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online Access
RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online application allows eligible individuals to apply for the card online. You can also get paid up 2 days quicker and manage your account. Rush Card account you can access your My Rush Card Account Web Portal online with all the benefits and features. You can check your card balance, transactions, enroll in Direct Deposit, make payments online, deposit funds, and find ATMs for free.
RushCard Prepaid Visa Debit Card Features & Benefits
- Set up Direct Deposit to get your paychecks and benefits 2 days earlier
- Visa Debit Card can be used to make purchases online and in-stores.
- You can add money to your card account at thousands of nationwide retailers, including CVS and Walgreens.
- You can deposit checks from your phone by simply taking a picture of the check and then loading the RushCard Mobile App.
- With ACH electronic money transfers, you can transfer funds from your checking or savings account.
- Free cash withdrawals at 24,000 MoneyPass ATMs across the country are possible
- MoneyPak is a money transfer service that allows you to add funds and get money from family and friends. It can be used at Kroger and Rite Aid as well as other locations.
- Visa Zero Liability Policy is safer than cash, and you are protected from unauthorized charges.
- Pause and Resume purchases with Pause Protection allows users to instantly pause purchases if the card is lost or stolen.
- The RushCard Mobile App is available on Google Play for Android as well as the Apple App Store on iOS devices. It allows you to manage your money, deposit funds using approved checks, search fee-free ATMs and much more.
- You can access your RushCard online through the account center. Check the balance, view statements and update your profile. 24/7
How to Apply Rush Card Prepaid Visa Card Online
- Visit RushCard website, www.rushcard.com
- From the bottom right corner of your screen, click the yellow “GET RUSH CARD!” button. This option can be found in different places on the page. You can use any one of them.
- Select a card design, and choose a monthly plan that suits your needs.
- Please enter the required information about yourself, including your name, last name, address, social security number, email address, apt./suite, zip code, date of birth, and phone number.
- To agree to receive updates, offers, and promotions, select the checkbox.
- Click the “AGREE AND SUBMIT” button to review the electronic disclosure of information and the details about plans and fees.
RushCard Prepaid Visa Plans & Fees
- Card Purchases: $9.95
- Monthly Fee: $0 (Pay as You Go); $7.95 – Rush Unlimited; or $5.95 if you use Direct Deposit
- Direct Deposit $0
- Cash Reload: $5.95
- Mobile Check Load standard: $0
- Card to Card Transfer: $0.99
- Payment Transaction Fee: $1.00 (Pay as You Go); $0 for Rush Unlimited
- ATM Withdrawal: $0(in-network); $3.00(out-of-network)
- Teller Cash Withdrawal: 3.00
- ATM Balance Inquiry: $0.50
- Express Cash Fee: $30.00
- International Transaction: 3% from the U.S. Dollar amount
- Inactivity Fee: $1.95 (Pay As You Go); $0 for Rush Unlimited
- Card Replacement: $5.00 (regular) and $30.00 (expedited).
- Stop Bill Payments: $30.00
How to Activate RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online
- Visit the official RushCard Website at www.rushcard.com. Click the “MYRUSH CARD ACCOUNT” button at the top of the page.
- Or, access the RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account Login Page directly at account.rushcard.com
- Click on the “ACTIVATE” button in the middle section of the portal under the Activate New Card section.
- Please enter the details required, e.g. Your new RushCard will be sent to you by mail with your SSN and card number, CVV, expiration date, and the RushCard’s SSN.
- To proceed to the next step, complete the security check by clicking the “NEXT” button.
- Follow these steps to activate your RushCard.
Access your RushCard Online Account Access
- Click the “Forgot Username/Password?” link located at the bottom of the “LOG IN” button at account.rushcard.com
- In the appropriate fields, enter your Card Number, CVV and Expiration Month & Years.
- To confirm your RushCard account identity, click the “NEXT” button.
- Find the username or reset the password for your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Online account.
RushCard Customer Service Phone Number: (866) 787-4227
Writing Address: RushCard
P.O. Box 42482
Cincinnati, OH 45242
How do I contact RushCard?
Please contact RushCard Member Services at 1-866-RUSH CARD (866-787-4227) to verify your account
What prepaid cards are from MetaBank?
6Visa prepaid cards and prepaid MasterCard cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Pursuant to a license by Visa U.S.A. Inc. and MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Can you overdraft RushCard?
RushCard Live is not a prepaid card. You will need to add funds to your card to be able to use it. RushCard Live does not provide a line credit like credit cards, and overdraft fees are not applicable.