TJX Credit Card Activate Online Credit Card co-branded credit card was issued by Synchrony Bank. Numerous retailers like Amazon, Gap, Old Navy today offer credit cards to customers. Certain cards are exclusively in-store credit cards, while others cards can be utilized elsewhere. TJX offers both in-store as well as an online Mastercard customers. TJX cards can be used to enjoy reductions in TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls as well as Sierra Stores.
TJX is a chain of department stores that offers goods at a low cost. The chain has more than 1,000 stores across the U.S. It was established in 1976 by Bernard Cammarata 1976.
How to Activate TJX Rewards Mastercard Online
Order to activate a TJX Rewards MasterCard credit card online is simple and much faster than another method. To initiate the process of activation all you need to remember is to have the new TJX Rewards credit card you recently received in the mail. Follow the next steps as described below.
- Visit the TJX Rewards Mastercard Activation portal at activate.tjxrewards.com
- Fill in the required details as well as the card’s details i.e. the TJX Rewards Card number and the 3-digit Security Code that is located on the back of your card, in the fields that correspond to them.
- Additionally, you will need to give the last 4 digits from Your Social Security Number.
- Click the “Activate My Card” button to find your file and verify your identity.
TJX Rewards Mastercard Credit Card Features & Benefits
Once is activated Once activated, once activated, your TJX Rewards Mastercard will be available for use. You can now spend money and get rewards with the TJX brand family using your new credit card as well as benefit from other benefits related to it. A few of the benefits you’ll get when you become a new TJX Rewards Mastercard cardholder are listed below.
- Shop in-store or on the internet through T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Sierra, HomeGoods, and Homesense stores across the United States.
- 10% off the initial purchases made after the account has been opened.
- Earn 5% cashback every time you shop with any TJX brand.
- Automatically sign up for TJX Rewards Program and renew your membership every year
- Get exclusive shopping invitations special offers, promotions, and discounts.
- Connect your credit card to your tjxrewards.com account to access your rewards certificates digitally within the first 48 hours after earning.
- Redeem Rewards Certificates in stores and online.
- 24/7 online management of your account.
How to Apply for a TJX Rewards Credit Card Online
If you regularly shop in T.J. Maxx, and it’s a family of brands, but aren’t the TJX Reward Mastercard, or Credit Cardholder You can apply for one to save cash. Also, you can enjoy the many other benefits for cardmembers as stated in the previous paragraph. The TJX Rewards Card or Mastercard is issued by Synchrony Bank. To apply on the internet, you must
- Check out the TJX Rewards Card Online Application page at apply.syf.com/tjx
- Simply enter Your Social Security Number and Synchrony will attempt to locate your details to fill in the details you provide, such as your address, name and more. to expedite your request.
- Enter your Mobile Number to receive a text message once to verify.
- Hit on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- If you don’t have a number, you can use to click on “I don’t have a mobile phone number” beneath the “Continue” button.
- Start filling out the application form by hand filling in your address and name as well as telephone number email address, ITIN or SSN, and Date of Birth. and the Annual Net Income.
- Choose”Continue” to continue the “Continue” button to choose your preferred option.
- Check and accept the terms and conditions, then submit your application for the results.
If you’re approved, Synchrony Bank will issue you with a TJX Rewards card or TJX Rewards Mastercard. Then, you can send the newly issued card at the address you specified when you applied.
TJX Rewards Card Customer Service Phone Number 1-800-952-6133
TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard Customer Service Phone Number 1-877-890-3150
For online inquiries, call at 1-833-888-0776