TX smiONE Card Login: TX smiONE Bank is the issuer of The smiONE Visa Prepaid Card, which is a member of FDIC. This card can be used to make child support payments, without the need for a local bank account. Bancorp Bank is an FDIC member, which means that all transactions made with the card are insured by FDIC.
It is a Visa-endorsed card that can be used wherever Visa is accepted. The TX smiONE Card Login has all the same features as prepaid cards. This card allows Texan families the ability to pay their child support program regularly. This is crucial for the other parent/primary caregiver.
TX smiONE Card Benefits
- You can create alerts and notifications via SMS or email for any activity on your card.
- Purchases qualify for cashback.
- Cash can also be transferred.
- Customer Support is available 24/7.
- The card is open to additional cardholders, and there’s no credit check.
- Your card will allow you to pay all bills.
- FDIC insured.
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Enrolment Process
Online Enrolment Method
Online enrollment for a smiONE Visa Prepaid card can be done via your profile on the CSI platform (Child Support Interactive): Click Here
✔Florida Child Support – SmiOne card:
Florida parents can register by clicking the link below: Click Here
You can open your account by clicking the “Apply for Services” section at the bottom of the page: Click Here
✔Telephone Enrolment Method
This method can be used by calling the Texas State Disbursement Unit at the following number:(800)252-8014. To confirm your identity and provide information about your account, you will be asked.
Activation of the smiONE Prepaid Card
- Enter the number on the back of your card.
- Next, create a personal identification number (PIN) that will allow you to make transactions with your card.
SmiONE Card Login Stap
✔ If you’re a first-time user:
- First, click on “New User?” Register.
- You will then be redirected on to another page, where you will need to enter details.
- To create a new account, enter the last four digits from your card, the zip code, the expiry dates, and any other details.
- You will also need to answer two security questions to protect your account.
✔ These steps will help you log in to your smiONE Account:
- Firstly, you need to visit the following link: www.smionecard.com.
- Next, select the first four digits from the card and enter them. Finally, click on Activate Card or Access Your Account.
- Please fill in the following details: Username, password.
- After your details are verified, click on the “Login” button to gain access to your account.
TX smiON Balance Check
- You can check your balance at an ATM.
- By logging in to your account at smionecard.com.
- Alternately, you may also call the Customer Support number on the back of your smiONE Prepaid card.
smiONE Card App
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card: Click Here
Platinum smiONE Visa Prepaid Card: Click Here
TX smiONE Card Login Miscellaneous Details
- You will need to pay fees at certain places you use your card. For more information, please refer to the agreement of the cardholder before you use the card.
- To use the smiONE Visa Prepaid card, you don’t need a bank account.
- Additional cardholders can be added (secondary), up to a maximum of five (5). Check out our Skylight Card Activation guide for info on another prepaid visa card that allows more than one cardholder.
smiONE Card Customer Service :
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: smiONE Card Services
PO Box 2489
Carrollton, GA 30112
How do I check my smiONE balance?
➤ You can reach a smiONE representative at (866 532-9636 if you have an existing Texas Payment Card.
What bank is associated with smiONE card?
➤ FDIC-insured funds through The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC
How do I put money on my smiONE card?
➤ You have many options to add money to your smiONE Visa Debit Card. Direct deposit is accepted, as are card-to-card transfers. To add funds to your account, you can visit a Visa ReadyLink provider or Western Union. This card can then be used as any other Visa debit card or credit card